Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cyber Formula

Cyber Formula is a racing anime, following a young upstart (I believe his name is Hayato) and his struggles and triumphs in the world of racing. It's got some great character development, and shows some good growth (I know, I know, it's cliche, but to me they did it well). Major plus for me was that a character's 'secret' identity was actually figured out by the main characters (akin to Usagi/Serena figuring out that Tuxedo Mask was Mamoru/Darien on her own, as in just by coming into contact with him a lot, and not five seconds before it's revealed). Unfortunately, I was unable to watch all of the episodes, but I saw a good chunk (the beginning and the ending). What I saw, I really, really liked. It was inspiring and really drew you in. The people that showed me the series said it was one of their favorites, too; the opinion of my fellows is something I hold in pretty high regard, and my own feelings reflected what they'd said.

No comments:

Post a Comment