Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bleach [unkown episode]

This episode, I think, is relatively recent; it's the whole thing about the Kasumiyoji (it's something similar to that) clan, and there's a big face off right now between the head of the Soul Society (and, of course Ichigo) with the bad guy...who has arm weapons that look suspiciously similar to Chad's. Hm. I'm not really up-to-date with the series, so that could be something. *shrug*

Anyway. My thing for this episode is, I've heard the word "explain" at least five times in this episode. I dunno, it bothers me. It feels like it's getting repetitive, I suppose, because it's actually noticeable. :/

I would probably be more drawn in if I didn't come in in the middle of this...it's a dramatic story, very enrapturing, indeed, and quite heavy and complex, but I'm simply out of the loop so I'm not as understanding as I could be, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment