Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Freedom

This CGI anime was actually quite engaging, very well done and had an awesome story from the most-bits that I saw. Eden is a moon base (or complex of moon bases, I'm not entirely sure if it's just one or all of them together) that operates by rigorous rules, keeping the last of the humans in order and alive. Takeru, a teenager in Eden, breaks a few of the stringent rules, getting him assigned to community service on the lunar surface. It's then that something falls -- a photo of a beautiful girl, a paradise-like setting, and a message that Earth is well, is anyone out there? Driven largely by his instant infatuation with the girl in the picture and curiosity towards a planet thought to be dead, and aided by his friends, Takeru starts an adventure that may very well turn the order of Eden upside-down. I didn't see all of it, but I saw a good portion, I would say. The story has a very epic feel to it with lots of funny moments interspersed. I found it rather enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment