Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trident Layers Sweet Cherry and Island Lime

I've probably mentioned it a thousand times, I'm a sucker for the word "new." That, plus the sudden craving for gum I had, led to the purchase of a few packs, one of them being these.

I'm surprised. For all my hesitation about this flavor, being that one of my most common flavor preferences is "NOT citrus," I really like this gum. If the gum flavor actually is layered, that might explain why, because the cherry comes to counteract/balance out/fill out the lime. And, the lime flavor isn't TOO intense. You can definitely taste it, but at the same time, there's the sweetness of cherry so you're not overloaded.

In addition to that, I love the texture of this gum! It comes in a stick that's maybe half the size of your average "stick of gum," with a lot of the equivalence coming from how thick the stick is (because of the layers). Unlike some other gums I've had, this stays remarkably pliable for me for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment