Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Starburst Summer Fun Fruits

Every time I see a candy and the word "new," I seem to be drawn to it. XD Especially when it's relatively inexpensive.

So, when I saw Starburst's Summer Fun Fruits, I grabbed a package to try it. Overall, it was an average Starburst-ness for me, with two flavors I really liked, and two that I was meh on or just didn't like.

Kiwi Banana: I really, really liked this one. It was sweet and banana-y, but had a noticeable tang from the kiwi. Probably the one that made the biggest impact on me overall.

Strawberry Watermelon: It might be that I just don't remember how my favorite flavor (strawberry) tastes, but this one tasted a little like that -- it had that sweetness, but it was really gentle and had a freshness to it like watermelon. This flavor was also really good.

Cherry Splash: I still can't figure out what makes this flavor unique. To me, it just tasted like plain old cherry.

Lemon-Limeade: I didn't like this flavor for the sole reason that I don't like citrus flavored things, in general. For someone who does, though, I'm sure it tastes great.

No comments:

Post a Comment